Following the recent Government Guidance, we are fully closed until further notice.
As soon as we are able to, we look forward to welcoming you back, meanwhile please stay safe.
The safety and well-being of our guests is of paramount importance to us. With that in mind we would like to reassure you that we have taken the following additional steps to ensure that your stay is a safe one.
- A wall mounted hand sanitiser is located in the porch on entry.
- Cleaning protocols have been revisited and a cleaning checklist will be completed for each changeover.
- Bedding will be laundered at 60 degrees and fresh pillow and mattress protectors will be changed after each stay.
- Pillows and duvets will either be rotated between bookings or sanitised with a professional spray.
- The amount of kitchen utensils will be reduced to ensure that a set can be loaded in the dishwasher and washed prior to your arrival. We recommend that any further items that you use are washed in hot soapy water or the dishwasher if appropriate.
- Books, magazines and games will be in cupboards so that you can decide if you wish to utilise them.
- All guests will be requested to remove bed linen and place in the bag provided. This helps to protect the cleaners.
- The cleaning company will use appropriate PPE.
- The cottage will be fully cleaned and then sanitised with industry standard cleaning materials meeting the recommendations.
- We have removed the individual bathroom consumables.
- A risk assessment has been undertaken by the owner and cleaning company and actions taken to ensure the safety of our guests and the cleaning company staff.
- Check in will not be before 3 pm on the day of arrival and check out will be by 10 am on the day of departure (unless otherwise stated in your arrival information) to allow sufficient time for the enhanced cleaning to be completed.
- The cottage will be fully aired during the change over clean.
- Wherever possible there will be a period of 24 hours between check out of one customer and check in of the next.
- We have successfully completed the “We’re Good to Go” accreditation scheme assessment.
Our aim is for you to have a safe, enjoyable stay and to assist with this we ask that you follow the Government guidelines and help us to continue to welcome guests to the cottage.