Jasmine Cottage truly represents home from home holiday accommodation, to a high standard with all that you need to enjoy your stay.
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 Double, 1 Twin (can be converted to a Super King), 1 Single (Sleeps 5 in total plus a cot)
- Central Kirkby Lonsdale with all the attractions on your doorstep
- Secluded and enclosed south facing rear court yard garden
- Central heating and wood burning stove
- Allocated parking
- Well equipped kitchen, gas hob, extractor, electric fan oven
- Dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave
- Lounge with patio windows to rear garden
- Dining room
- Family bathroom with shower
- Television, DVD player, CD player, Portable TV in single bedroom
We also have Freesat, which gives you up to 140 TV channels and radio stations!.
There is a private courtyard front garden, entrance porch and lovely dining room to sit and enjoy your mealtimes. The quarry tiled floor is ideal for walkers! We have tried to think of everything that you may need in the kitchen, coffee machine, dishwasher, full sized fridge freezer, fan oven, hob, microwave, slow cooker …… With shaker style units and breakfast bar, ideal for self catering.
The lovely sunny lounge has a wood burner, 2 sofa’s TV, DVD, CD player, chest of drawers, selection of games, books and DVD’s. Patio doors out to the sunny rear enclosed courtyard garden with outside table and chairs. Lovely for alfresco dining, or a refreshing drink. With good outside lighting for evenings.
First floor, contemporary style main bedroom with cast iron double bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside tables and dresser, shutter style blinds. Pretty second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe, bedside table and dresser, shutter style binds. This can be converted to a super king if you would like.
Third bedroom, with single bed, chest of drawers, TV. Bright and modern family bathroom with white suite, heated towel rail & mains shower. Private allocated parking for one car, visitors spaces often available, with public car park approx 45 metres.
Our property is non smoking and we don’t accept pets.
Fantastic holiday cottage in the heart of the beautiful Market Town of Kirkby Lonsdale.
If you have any questions and want to book please contact us below:
Jasmine Cottage, 4 Kings Court, Kirkby Lonsdale, Lancashire LA6 2BP
0191 478 3456